- A professional, efficient and high quality service.
- Routes set in a grade range and quantity defined by the centre (guidance offered).
- Qualified and experienced route setters.
- A route setting service delivered efficiently and to a very high standard.
- On site work manual including risk assessments, working procedures, rescue plans and all relevant certificates.
- Route grade plans for the operator.
- Follow up site visit and ongoing feedback conduit.
Having delivered route setting services since 2005 we are experienced in route setting in a variety of environments for different purposes. In house route setting can have a major burden on resources and competency assurance of staff. Many walls outsource their route setting to professional setters and organisations to alleviate these pressures.
Some examples of the types of route setting we have been involved with include:
- Wall start up setting
- School traverse, bouldering and ropes walls
- Sports centre walls
- Commercial climbing and bouldering walls
- Local, regional and national competitions
- Dry tooling events and competitions
- Youth competitions